jake_sunset.png

JAKE NEVILLE
Creative Director

Hi, I’m Jake. I’m the creative force behind 75% of the work I do. The other 25% is always my clients. I work collaboratively on each project, and strive for creative harmony. This isn’t just a job for me, this is my life. I’m an Ottawa Valley resident and always have been. I’m up for a challenge and pride myself on my flexibility with a camera.

Have an idea brewing? Let me know.
jake@lotuscitymedia.com